PCFF Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2021 5:42 pm  #1

2022 Rule Change Proposals

Post here if you have a proposal.

9/24/2021 5:06 pm  #2

Re: 2022 Rule Change Proposals

Eliminate k's & Possibly Add 3rd Flex

- 2021 k's Stats-

- Week 1
Top 2 k's weren't rostered

- Week 2
Top 6 k's weren't rostered

- Week 3
Top 3 k's weren't rostered

- Week 4
Top 2 k's rostered, 3rd & 4th were not rostered. 1st time rostered k's were in 1st or 2nd for the Week.

- Week 5
1st k rostered, 6th k rostered, the only 2 of the top 8 rostered for the Week.

You see the trend about how rostered k's ranked weekly so let's just say screw it, I'll use a higher pick than other Owners to secure at least a Top 4 k. Through 5 weeks before bye weeks, the only 5 k's drafted are ranked...

158 NM (Tucker - 5th)
161 MIA (Butker - 17th)
171 LON (Zurlein - 6th)
175 DC (Blankenship - 15th & cut Aug 28)
192 KOD (Succop - 11th & cut Sept 22)

If a Top 4 player at a position or 8 of the Top 10 at a position through 5 Weeks are that unpredictable, why have the position in the league...for a Lottery ticket?

Let's add a 3rd Flex if we don't want to lose the scoring in our games.

- As far as Defense's are concerned, which is argued later, this has been and always will be my stance.

Super Bowl of Fantasy XXII Post-game - "Matt Gay, the top scoring kicker in fantasy this year that we picked up as a Free Agent, scored 1 point on a 70 degree day in Baltimore with zero precipitation and no wind. The position is garbage. I had Seattle Defense last week and watched them against the Bears Defense in the Final Four. I noticed Seattle Defense was pretty bad while the Bears Defense was flying around hungry, aggressive. I also noticed the futility of the New York Giants offense who were traveling to Chicago to face a tough Bears defense Title Week so I believed it was the smarter choice to drop Seattle D for Chicago D."

The Bears Defense had 21, the Seahawks Defense had 5.

Last edited by cousinal111 (1/04/2022 5:37 pm)

11/29/2021 2:31 pm  #3

Proposal #1- No "White Christmas" trades.  Just like in the Christmas game, where you can't steal back from the person who just stole from you, I propose that a player cannot be immediately traded back to the team in which they acquired him from.  They may however, immediately move that player elsewhere if they wish.  This ensures that owners do their own due diligence and this would officially makes all trades final.  Meaning if New York trades Calvin Ridley to London on 10/28 and Ridley commits suicide on 10/29, London cannot ask or expect NY to "be kind" and nullify the trade or even ask commissioner to nullify or call for a league vote for nullification.  This proposal would make all trades final.

Proposal #2- Get rid of DEF.  The same argument can made for DEF's as getting rid of kickers.  This is just as much as a dart throw as the kicker.  

Proposal #3-  Lottery style draft order.  Add a consolation tourney to avoid tankers.  Meaning the winner of the consolation tournament gets more balls in the lotto.
Consolation winner- 10 balls in the lotto
All other consolation teams-  5 balls in the lotto
Champion- 1 ball in the lotto
All other playoff teams- 2 balls in the lotto

12/21/2021 10:25 am  #4

Move weekly waiver wire from Tuesday night to Wednesday night. It gives more time for Owner's to know their current player's status & also status of free agents. It also provides Owner's a 48 hour breather from Monday Night Football to making major decisions on pick ups.

Board footera